New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Significance of Vasospasm in Stable Coronary Artery Disease - American College of Cardiology
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- CHADSVASc score for assessing the risk of stroke in AF Congestive heart failure (1 point) Hypertension (1 point) Age >75 years (2 point) Diabetes Mellitus (1 point) Prior Stroke or TIA (2 points) V...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Pathophysiology of Coronary Artery Disease
- Pathophysiology of coronary artery disease including coronary atherosclerosis, stable angina, and acute coronary sydromes including acute MI.
Hypertension - Antihypertensive Medications
- A review of the classes, mechanisms, indications, and contraindications for antihypertensive meds, along with specific recommendations when starting therapy.
High blood pressure treatment device 'promising' - BBC News
- A device the size of a paper clip inserted in the groin has shown promising results in lowering blood pressure, scientists say.
A patient with type 2 diabetes and a burning sensation in his feet
- A 64 year old man with type 2 diabetes diagnosed nine years earlier attended the outpatient diabetes clinic because of suboptimal diabetes control. His glycated haemoglobin over the past five years...
Treatment of hypertension in patients with end stage renal failure on haemodialysis?
- I heard a renal registrar mention that patients put on haemodialysis who are previously diagnosed with hypertension often don't require pharmacological treatment any more. Why would this be? Is th...