New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gene therapy rescues dying cells in the brains of Alzheimer's patients
New clinical trial data suggest that nerve growth factor gene therapy is safe for extended periods of time
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
First evidence of neuroinflammation in brains of chronic pain patients
- A new study from Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) investigators has found, for the first time, evidence of neuroinflammation in key regions of the brains of patients with chronic pain.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Multiple sclerosis patients could benefit from brain boost study
- Multiple sclerosis patients could one day benefit from treatments that boost their brain function, a study suggests.
A new tool for understanding ALS: Patients' brain cells
- Researchers create a free public library of versatile stem cells from ALS patientsFast Facts: More than 30,000 people in the U.S.
Gene Therapy in Chronic Ischaemic Heart Failure Patients
- Is left ventricular remodeling with gene therapy making a real difference?
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)