New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Your patient arrives by ambulance having a seizure. EMS administered ativan 10 minutes ago. You give a second dose but the seizure continues. What should you do?
Help by adding tags...
Epilepsy drug could protect eyesight of MS patients
- An anticonvulsant drug used to prevent seizures could protect people with MS from some of the damage caused by acute optic neuritis.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
The use of lacosamide in partial epilepsy: Does it work and is it harmful? | Cochrane
- Lacosamide is an antiepileptic drug that can be added along with others to treat people who have certain types of epileptic seizures. This drug may be beneficial for people who are taking other ant...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.