New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Speed of autism diagnosis must improve, experts say - BBC News
Children with autism are having to wait an average of three-and-a-half years before diagnosis, while adults wait on average two years, experts say.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sniffing could provide autism test - BBC News
- The way children sniff different aromas could form the basis of a test for autism, suggest researchers in Israel.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials