New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cerebrotech VIPS Intracranial Fluid Detector Approved in EU |
Patients suffering from stroke or traumatic brain injury typically get scanned by CT and/or MRI after being admitted and then a few times during follow-ups
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Triple x Syndrome
- Are patients suffering from triple x syndrome fertile or infertile??
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- Good summary of a short simple way of examining patients' speech - especially useful for stroke patients, amongst others
Stroke Rounds: Monitoring Improves NOAC Adherence
- Patients were more likely to take pills as directed when pharmacists kept track of refills.
A Case Challenge: Anticoagulant Choices for Acute PE CME
- This activity is intended for cardiologists, interventional cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, emergency room physicians, hematologists/oncologists, orthopedic surgeons, general surgeons, stroke neur...