New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hand Muscles | Flashcard Anatomy
Hand muscles anatomy flashcard. Check out the 3D app at http://AnatomyLearning.com. More videos available on http://AnatomyZone.com. Use this brief flashcard...
Help by adding tags...
hand Incision for infection
- hand Incision for infection
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Lobster hand reconstruction
- Lobster hand reconstruction
In the Hands
- What to look for in the hands when performing a general clinical examination -- perfect for the medical student on their first placement. Far from comprehensive, but an excellent starting point if ...
Internal medicine on Instagram: “Swelling of the metacarpophalangeal joints of the right hand in rheumatoid arthritis: Swelling of the MCP joints, moderate MCP flexion, and…”
- “Swelling of the metacarpophalangeal joints of the right hand in rheumatoid arthritis: Swelling of the MCP joints, moderate MCP flexion, and swan neck…”
Examination of the hand and wrist | Arthritis Research UK
- It is most comfortable for the patient to have their hands positioned on a pillow. In this position look for obvious swellings, loss of alignment, muscle wasting and scars. Try to decide if changes...
Guyon's canal syndrome - tingling in hand?
- The same question as with carpal tunnel syndrome. Are only the fingers (the pinky and adjacent half of the ring finger) affected or also the related part of the hand? Acoording to my research until...