New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Stressed GPs are promised national occupational health service
The NHS plans to launch a new national occupational health service from next April to support general practitioners experiencing burnout and stress.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Trainee GP is struck off after concocting “frankly ridiculous” story to explain missing data
- A trainee general practitioner has been struck off the UK medical register after a fitness to practise panel labelled as “incredible” her denial of falsifying questionnaires on patient satisfaction.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Lack of information on “fit notes” renders them useless, says study
- General practitioners have not been trained properly in how to use the “fit note” system for managing sick leave and are too vague when it comes to recommending what employers should be doing, a re...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Bacteria Mind Map
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.