New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Twitter insights from the 2015 Infectious Diseases and Critical Care Conference - INTENSIVE
Check out the Twitter insights from the 2015 Infectious Diseases and Critical Care Conference held at The Alfred last week.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The Surviving Sepsis Campaign  advocates maintaining a mean arterial pressure (MAP) of at least 65 mm Hg in sepsis patients undergoing resuscitation. Leone and colleagues , in an article publ...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases
- How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases At http://bergmanchiropractic.com and http://Owners-Guide.com we strive to educate people on natural solutions to heal...
Critical Care – Out There
- Critical Care – Out There.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!