New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Small Hearts, Thick Walls in Stable CAD Predict Remodeling
"It's very early, but it certainly changes the perception of which patients are high risk," an expert says.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
The Heart Daily
- The Heart Daily, by StopAfib.org: updated automatically with a curated selection of articles, blog posts, videos and photos.
Living Our Values and putting our heart into what we do
- This is "Living Our Values and putting our heart into what we do" by cmftnhs on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.
Heart Attack Patients Should be Screened for Diabetes
- Patients who present at the hospital with a heart attack should be screened for diabetes, according to new research from the Intermountain Medical Center Hea...
Intermountain's Acute Coronary Syndromes Risk Score
- New tool developed by the Intermountain Medical Center Heart Institute Researcher Benjamin Horne, PhD, stratifies patients 1-3 years post heart attack for ri...