New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope is the largest and most powerful event of its kind in the country. Organized in over 45 communities, it is the only in...
Help by adding tags...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
Beating Ovarian Cancer Twice - Mayo Clinic
- "You have ovarian cancer." Those are words that are tough to hear. But according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20-thousand wom...
Dr. Maya Soetoro-Ng Ovarian Cancer PSA
- We are proud to share with you a new PSA featuring Dr. Maya Soetoro-Ng, sister to President Barack Obama in which Dr. Soetoro-Ng shares the story of their mo...
What is Ovarian Cancer? | Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Ovarian cancer used to be thought of as only one cancer, today there are many different subtypes. Ursula A. Matulonis, MD, medical director of the Gynecologi...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more