New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
This assisted dying bill is unsafe and unworkable | Tanni Grey-Thompson
I urge MPs when they debate the bill on Friday to understand how this proposed shift in the law on suicide would affect people at their most vulnerable
Help by adding tags...
Monitoring Moods with Mobiles - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 11th Dec 2011 - Monitoring Moods with Mobiles
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Burnout in ED Professionals Is Associated With Coping Style
- A new study examines how different coping styles affect the level of burnout among ED clinicians and staff.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)