New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Prophylactic bilateral salpingectomy for the prevention of ovarian cancers: What is happening in Italy? - PubMed - NCBI
Eur J Cancer Prev. 2015 Aug 13. [Epub ahead of print]
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted about 4 years ago
Thank you for sharing this. I was just wondering whether it would be ethical to perform this kind of surgery when women are undergoing a different type of procedure (e.g. hysterectomy) and whether patients are educated about this?
- The Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope is the largest and most powerful event of its kind in the country. Organized in over 45 communities, it is the only in...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
What Every Woman Should Know: Ovarian Cancer
- The Foundation for Women's Cancer thanks Spark Media for creating this educational video that features gynecologic oncologists (all members of the rock band ...
Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
Ovarian Cancer Tweet Chat (with images) · NOCC_National
- September 8, 2015 tweet chat with National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, Salud Today, and CU Cancer Center
Beating Ovarian Cancer Twice - Mayo Clinic
- "You have ovarian cancer." Those are words that are tough to hear. But according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20-thousand wom...
Dr. Maya Soetoro-Ng Ovarian Cancer PSA
- We are proud to share with you a new PSA featuring Dr. Maya Soetoro-Ng, sister to President Barack Obama in which Dr. Soetoro-Ng shares the story of their mo...