New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
CICM Second Part Exam Practice SAQs 09092015 - INTENSIVE
CICM Second Part Exam Practice SAQs: infective endocarditis, sedation agents, apnoeic oxygenation and ketamine for intubation
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
When RSI isn’t the Right SI
- Rapid sequence intubation, the simultaneous administration of a paralytic and induction agent immediatel
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
International ketamine ban banished!
Ketamine 101 - HQMedEd.com
- Ketamine in Emergency Medicine
Battle Tested: Ketamine Proves its Worth on the Front Lines
- Ketamine on the Battlefield. @FOAMEMS @smaccteam http://t.co/gwUacqAFrZ #FOAMed #FOAMems pic.twitter.com/66hV9pg95m— Word on the Street (@wotsukrobl) May 5, 2015
Dr Dave Forster: A tough airway made easy - Broome Docs
- difficult airway fiberoptic awake intubation crisis resource