New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Flu jab worked in one in three cases - BBC News
Last winter's season flu jab worked in 34% of cases, according to a final report by Public Health England.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What will pollution do to us? - BBC News
- Health warnings have been issued across England and Wales as high pollution levels are recorded. But why do they cause problems, and what should people do?
Bacteria Mind Map
Hospital admissions cut plan 'risky' - BBC News
- A £3.8bn scheme to cut hospital admissions in England and treat more people at home is risky, and "overly optimistic", health researchers warn.
Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson: Wheelchair services 'chaotic' - BBC News
- One of Britain's most successful Paralympians has described wheelchair services for many disabled people in England as being in "chaos".
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)