New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Extraocular Muscles - Study Resource
Described are extraocular muscles and how they move the human eye.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Abdominal Wall - Muscles of the Trunk
- A slideshow on The Abdominal Wall - Muscles of the Trunk
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Obliquus capitis inferior muscle - Dorsal View
- This image is part of our online anatomy trainer. We are happy to share it with the meducation community. Stop worrying about learning anatomy and start doing it the efficient way. Sign up at [w...
The Precise Neurological Exam
- Ptosis is the lagging of an eyelid. It has 2 distinct etiologies. Sympathetics going to the eye innervate Muller's muscle, a small muscle that elevates the eyelid. The III cranial nerve also i...
Teres Minor Muscle - Origin, Insertion, Innervation & Action - Human Anatomy | Kenhub
- Find more videos at: https://www.kenhub.com Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/VOEG2I The teres minor muscle is one of the muscles of the rotato...
Iliopsoas Muscle - Action / Function, Anatomy & Innervation - Human Anatomy | Kenhub
- Find more videos at: https://www.kenhub.com Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/VOEG2I The iliopsoas muscle belongs to the inner hip muscles. It ...
Efforts needed to standardize criteria for age-related muscle loss
- The term 'sarcopenia' is most often used to describe age-related loss in muscle mass and strength, and it is commonly considered analogous to osteoporosis.