New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Taking control of severe hyponatremia with DDAVP
. Introduction with a case . Imagine an elderly patient presenting with hypovolemic hyponatremia (sodium of 115 mM) and moderate confusion. How would you
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Readingpack Blog's Reading List - ReadingPack
- Follow Readingpack's reading list on ReadingPack and discover recommended articles to read.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
I am Dr. Minh Le Cong, Royal Flying Doc and Author of the PHARM blog and podcast: How I Work Smarter
- I am Dr. Minh Le Cong, Royal Flying Doc and Author of the PHARM blog and podcast: How I Work Smarter
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.