New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
We aimed to compare intensive care unit mortality due to non-pneumococcal severe community-acquired pneumonia between the periods 2000–2002 and 2008–2014, and the impact of the improvement in antibiotic strategies on outcomes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Lobar Pneumonia & Bronchopneumonia - Organisms & Characteristics - YouTube
- http://usmlefasttrack.com/?p=6071 Lobar, Pneumonia, &, Bronchopneumonia, -, Organisms, &, Characteristics, Findings, symptoms, findings, causes, mnemonics, r...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa nosocomial pneumonia (Pa-NP) is associated with considerable morbidity, prolonged hospitalization, increased costs, and mortality.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is a major cause of mortality in intensive care units. As there is rising evidence about immuno-modulatory effects of lipid emulsions required for parente...
Short-course versus long-course intravenous treatment with the same antibiotic for severe community-acquired pneumonia in children aged 2 to 59 months | Cochrane
- We conducted this review to see if there are any differences in the outcomes of treatment with a short (two to three days) compared to a long (five days) course of intravenous antibiotics for sever...
Pneumonia Phenotypes by Feldman - Intensive Care Network
- Charles Feldman discusses the alphabet soup that represent pneumonia phenotypes and clarifies what it's all about. Recorded live at an ICN Victoria meeting
Evidence-based treatment for severe community-acquired pneumonia
- Introduction . Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP) remains the leading cause of infectious disease death in developed countries. Described by Sir William