New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Children's end-of-life care 'needs attention', a report says - BBC News
Children's palliative care in Wales needs more "strategic attention" by ministers and the NHS, a new report says.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - St. Georges University, London
Posted over 4 years ago
Thank you for addressing this topic. People tend to always think about end-of-life support in terms of the elderly. It is nice to see that someone is raising awareness of what happens with children.
Is anyone else having problems bathing? – UPDATE
- I have now tested Nilaqua in the ward, we are testing the shampoo and body wash. I knew one of my patients family were visiting so I decided it would be a good time to test the product. I used the...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials