New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
DARPA Touts Brain Controlled Prosthetic Hand with Natural Sense of Touch |
At the Wait, What? A Future Technology Forum hosted by DARPA last week, researchers reported on the first patient outfitted with a prosthetic hand coupled
Help by adding tags...
Is Technology Altering Your Brain? - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 20th Nov 2011 - Is Technology Altering Your Brain?
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Broca's area is the brain's script writer where words take shape, study finds
- Tracking the flow of speech through the brain, researchers find Broca's area is...
Brain-Machine Interface Learns to Control Robot Arm Based on User's Error Brain Signals |
- Brain-machine interfaces (BMIs) restore or replace motor or sensory function in individuals who are disabled by neuromuscular disorders, stroke, or spinal
Robotic Hand Equipped with Stretchable Optical Touch Sensors |
- Researchers at Carnegie Mellon University have integrated fiber optic sensors into a three-fingered robotic hand yielding a tactile sensing robotic hand. T
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!