New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Music Can Soothe the Pain in Surgical Patients CME/CE
: Music may help lower postoperative pain and anxiety, with timing and delivery adaptable to individual clinical settings and medical teams.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS staff shouldn't need 'old suits' to feel their patients' pain
- An outfit has been designed that mimics the effects of ageing to help hospital staff better understand their patients
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Music 'reduces pain and anxiety' for surgery patients - BBC News
- Listening to music before, during and after an operation can help reduce pain, scientists who have conducted a large review of studies say.
Managing Pain in Patients With CVD
- Are NSAIDs ever an option for pain management in patients with cardiovascular disease?
Combined Stimulation Improves Pain, Not Outcome, in Migraine
- Combined stimulation alleviated pain for patients with chronic migraine but did not improve long-term functional outcomes, a new study shows.
Bacteria Mind Map