New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Retina Treatment Comparison Data Awaited at EURETINA
Results from Navina, HARBOR, and Protocol T, to be presented at the conference, are expected to provide insight into treatments for diabetic macular edema and age-related macular degeneration.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Visual Processing in the Retina
- In this episode, I talk about the visual processing that happens in the retina, starting with the rods and cones, going to the bipolar cells and then the ganglion cells. Watch to learn how this pro...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Therapies for DME and Rationale for Combination Therapy
- This review evaluates the efficacy of currently available pharmacological treatments for diabetic macular edema, and discusses the potential of combination therapy.
Choroidal Thickness After Aflibercept for Neovascular AMD
- Find out how intravitreal aflibercept therapy may affect choroidal thickness in both treatment-naive and pretreated eyes with neovascular AMD.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...