New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Will OTC Contraceptives Change Patient-Provider Relationships?
Oral contraceptives without a prescription may increase access to birth control; they might also remove a woman's incentive to make an appointment.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)