New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ACOG Releases New Guidance for Well-Woman Visit
Revised guidelines for a well-woman visit provided age-appropriate recommendations, new guidance on breast and pelvic exams, and attention to depression and domestic violence.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
MTPB3 2007 | Case 03 presented by Richard S Zelkowitz, MD
- www.MeetTheProfessors.com – Case from the practice of Richard S Zelkowitz, MD; 51yo perimenopausal woman diagnosed in ’02 with two distinct, ipsilateral breast lesions in different quadrants, measu...
- 6 years ago by Christopher.r Jackson 1 person likes this 3,316
Impact of domestic violence on women's mental health
- In addition to their physical injuries, women who are victims of domestic violence are also at a greater risk of mental health problems such as depression and psychotic symptoms.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!