New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What Meds Could Help Prevent a Recurrent Eclamptic Seizure in a Pregnant Woman?
A 20-year-old G1 at 36 weeks is being monitored for preeclampsia. What medication is recommended for the prevention of a recurrent eclamptic seizure?
Help by adding tags...
Epilepsy drug may preserve eyesight for people with MS
- A drug commonly taken to prevent seizures in epilepsy may surprisingly protect the eyesight of people with multiple sclerosis (MS), according to a study released April 16, 2015 that will be...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!