New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Screening for Elder Abuse in Healthcare Settings
Healthcare providers have an important opportunity to screen for elder abuse and neglect. Find out how to identify victims of elder abuse and what next steps to take.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Autism Screening Tutorial
- Tutorial on evaluating for signs of autism in toddlers, produced by Help Autism Now Society.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Screening women for intimate partner violence in healthcare settings | Cochrane
- We carried out this review to find out if asking (screening) all women attending healthcare settings about their experience of domestic violence from a current or previous partner helps to recognis...
Autism in Little Kids: The Arguments for Universal Screening
- USPSTF says the evidence does not support universal screening for autism spectrum disorder at 18 and 24 months. But is that a fair interpretation of the evidence?
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.