New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Barium enema in a Hirschsprung's disease
Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...
Help by adding tags...
Anteroposterior radiograph of a barium examination of the stomach
- Register for a free trial to thebmj.com to receive unlimited access to all content on thebmj.com for 14 days. Sign up for a free trial
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Why is Hirschsprung's disease associated with a contracted aganglionic segment rather than relaxed dilated?
- My understanding of Hirschsprung's disease is as follows. It occurs in the aganglionic region of the sigmoid colon. It causes an increase in acetylcholinesterase activity in the parasympathetic n...
New genetic clues emerge on origin of Hirschsprung's disease
- Rare disorder can spring from common mutations that affect nerve developmentGenetic studies in humans, zebrafish and mice have revealed how two different types of...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.