New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Book, Documentary on the 'Painful Truth' of Chronic Pain
A leading pain expert launches a book and upcoming documentary on chronic pain that sheds light on why this condition should matter to everyone.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What actually causes the pain in angina?
- The pain is angina is due to which inflammatory mediator?
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Madigan Army Medical Center receives $1M to study alternative pain therapies
- Researchers at Madigan Army Medical Center will soon start studying new ways to address chronic pain thanks to a $1 million, three-year research grant from the U.S.
Not Your Typical Wrist Pain
- A 32 y/o male presents with wrist pain after being involved in a motor vehicle collision this afternoon. He was holding onto the steering wheel with both hands while at a stop light when his ve...
PAIN TYPES (1 of 3) - NOCIOCEPTIVE
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...