New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bevacizumab vs Dexamethasone for Macular Edema With BRVO
Find out how the outcomes of these two treatment options compare in terms of visual acuity and central foveal thickness. Is there a significant difference?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
FDA approves new treatment for diabetic retinopathy in patients with diabetic macular edema
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has expanded the approved use for Eylea (aflibercept) injection to treat diabetic retinopathy in patients with diabetic macular edema.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Dexamethasone for Asthma
- Steroids are important for the treatment of asthma, but prednisone can be problematic. Consider Dexamethasone instead?
Pentoxifylline or Prednisolone?
- Which treatment is more effective - pentoxifylline or prednisolone for alcoholic hepatitis? Watch the new NEJM Quick Take, which summarizes recent findings.
Retina Treatment Comparison Data Awaited at EURETINA
- Results from Navina, HARBOR, and Protocol T, to be presented at the conference, are expected to provide insight into treatments for diabetic macular edema and age-related macular degeneration.
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!