New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Treating Transgender Patients: A Primer
Dr Ranit Mishori discusses transgender patient sensitivity, diagnosis, and treatment, encouraging doctors to ask about more than just hormone use.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The management of chronic breathlessness in patients with advanced and terminal illness
- Breathlessness should be measured routinely in patients with advanced disease and can be reduced by appropriate treatment
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.