New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Supercomputers Analyze Valve Hemodynamics |
Artificial heart valves have been used for quite some time with percutaneous devices becoming common in the last few years. While very successful in a larg
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Does decreasing systemic vascular resistance increase stroke volume?
- I just wondered if any of you guys out there could help me out on this problem. I know that if systemic vascular resistance is decreased, the afterload will also decrease. Does this mean that stro...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Flat detector derived parenchymal blood volume maps to estimate cerebral blood volume
- Stream Flat detector derived parenchymal blood volume maps to estimate cerebral blood volume by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
CoreValve Evolut R Recapturable and Repositionable Transcatheter Aortic Valve Approved in U.S. |
- Medtronic just received FDA approval and is launching in the U.S. its CoreValve Evolut R transcatheter aortic valve system. The device comes in three sizes
Harpoon Medical's Mitral Valve Repair Device To Minimize Invasiveness, Reduce Time of Surgery and Recovery |
- The pictured device, produced by Baltimore-based Harpoon Medical, seeks to provide another in a series of recent improvements in mitral valve repair techno
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...