New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Wearable Nerve Stimulator Improves Chronic Pain
A new study showed that a wearable intensive nerve stimulator approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, now available over the counter, significantly improved chronic pain.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
FDA chief defends Zohydro approval as US states rebel
- Margaret Hamburg, commissioner of the US Food and Drug Administration, has defended her agency’s decision to approve the potent long acting opioid Zohydro ER, arguing that the FDA had to balance th...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
SLU scientist finds higher opioid doses associated with increase in depression
- Scherrer hopes further studies will lead to improved pain managementPatients who increased doses of opioid medicines to manage chronic pain were more likely to...
Discovery of key genetic link between chronic pain conditions
- Researchers at King's College London have discovered a link between four common chronic pain syndromes (CPS), suggesting that some people may be genetically predisposed to suffer from conditions...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)