New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Encouraging' Real-life Data on Ranibizumab in Wet AMD
Most patients with age-related macular degeneration (AMD) in a 'real-life' study maintained their vision or continued to improve after 5 years of treatment with ranibizumab.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Videos help seriously ill patients outline their end-of-life wishes
- Using visual material as an educational tool can improve patient-centered careMost seriously ill elderly people who view video material about the pros and cons of...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
CaRMS Mentorship Series | Life after CaRMS - CanadiEM
- This is a BoringEM CaRMS guide piece about life after the Canadian Match.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!