New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medgadget Hangout with Developers of Paper Test for Ebola, Dengue, Yellow Fever |
Today, Friday Sept 18 at 2pm EST, we'll be hosting a Hangout discussing a paper test developed by researchers at MIT, Harvard, and the FDA. Meant to be use
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Plotting the elimination of dengue
- Dengue is a viral infection spread between humans by Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. Dengue causes flu-like symptoms, including intense headaches and joint pains.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
New way to block dengue transmission using bacteria modeled on computer
- Researchers working on a way to stop dengue virus transmission using a bacterium that infects mosquitoes have developed a computer model to help plan control measures.
Cheap Paper Test to Screen Patients for Ebola, Yellow Fever, Dengue (VIDEO) |
- At the 250th National Meeting & Exposition of the American Chemical Society this week, researchers from MIT, Harvard Med School, and the FDA are showin
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…