New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Asthma, COPD Therapies Raise Curtain at Conference
Targeted therapies, epigenetics, and the subtyping of chronic airway diseases will be among the issues addressed at this year's European Respiratory Society Congress.
Help by adding tags...
Study uncovers new clues about overproduction of mucus in asthma and COPD
- New insights into how mucus is overproduced in diseases like asthma and COPD may lead to new treatments for these and other airway diseases.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Asthma and COPD - An introduction
- An introduction to obstructive lung disease, including definitions of asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and COPD, and a paradigm of how the diseases all...
'Good bacteria' key to stopping asthma - BBC News
- Being exposed to "good bacteria" early in life could prevent children developing asthma, say US scientists.
The Airsonett temperature-controlled laminar airflow device for persistent allergic asthma | Advice | NICE
- NICE has developed a Medtech Innovation Briefing (MIB) on the Airsonett temperature-controlled laminar airflow device for persistent allergic asthma.