New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sizing Up Tumors and Delineating Their Boundaries Using Vibrating Nanoparticles |
Mechanical resonance frequencies in rat and human tissue samples. (a) Rat muscle and (b) rat lung tissue. (c) Human adipose tissue and tumor. The red and b
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Histology Part I Intro. & Epithelium
- Tutorial on Human Histology and Epithelium Table of Contents: 00:00 - WinnacunnetAnatomy and Physiology 00:09 - Human Tissues 01:12 - I. EPITHELIUM 02:47 - 2. Covering and Lining 03:30 - 03:40 -...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Origin of cancer wasting identified in fruit flies
- The progressive wasting of muscle and fat tissue throughout the body is one of the most visible and heartbreaking manifestations of cancer, yet little is known about how tumors cause distant...
FDA approves Gardasil 9 for prevention of certain cancers caused by five additional types of HPV
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Gardasil 9 (Human Papillomavirus 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant) for the prevention of certain diseases caused by nine types of Human...
Nanoparticles carry drugs selectively to lung tumor sites
- Scientists have created nanocarriers that can selectively deliver chemotherapy drugs locally to lung tumor sites without touching healthy tissue, potentially reducing side effects.
Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgical Tool Feels for Tumors |
- Tumors often look identical to healthy nearby tissue, but they tend to feel different. Surgeons often use their fingers to feel the size and shape of what'