New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Number of Health Apps Soars, but Use Does Not Always Follow
An IMS Health study counted 165,000 apps in Apple and Android stores; nearly a quarter focus on disease treatment, but wellness and fitness apps still rule.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ICYMI: The Dubious Appeal Of Cryotherapy And The Limits Of ‘In Sickness And In Health'
- ICYMI Health features what we're reading this week. This week, we can't get enough of question-and-answer style interviews with captivating ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...