New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Clinical and research information on drug-induced liver injury.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Episiotomy: techniques and indications.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Epidural anaesthesia - Side effects - NHS Choices
- There are numerous potential side effects that can occur after having an epidural, including low blood pressure, loss of bladder control and backache.
Neonatal Examination. Examining Neonates and screening | Patient
- Neonatal Examination for infants varies between countries. In England, all parents are offered a head to toe Neonatal Examination. Learn about examining neonates
The Neuroendocrine Immune Network
- This informative publication updates the study of interaction of the nervous and endocrine systems with the immune system in the body. It describes the anatomical basis of these interactions, revie...
Mudaliar and Menon's Clinical Obstetrics
- The Tenth Edition Of This Classic Textbook Has Been Thoroughly Revised And Updated. The Text Is Student-Friendly And The Book Is Extensively Illustrated. New Chapters Have Been Added And Newer Deve...
A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
- Now in its Eighth Edition, this leading comprehensive manual helps nurses deliver safe, effective, and informed care for patients undergoing diagnostic tests and procedures. The book covers a broad...