New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pregnant teenagers 'need more contraception support' - BBC News
Nearly one in four teenagers having an abortion in England and Wales has been pregnant at least once before, a study in the Journal of Adolescent Health has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What will pollution do to us? - BBC News
- Health warnings have been issued across England and Wales as high pollution levels are recorded. But why do they cause problems, and what should people do?
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Half of cancer sufferers 'live a decade or more' - BBC News
- Half of people in England and Wales who are diagnosed with cancer will survive for at least a decade - double the rate in the early 1970s.
Concerns raised about increased e-cigarette use in teenagers - Health News - NHS Choices
Children monitored to gauge pollution impact - BBC News
- A multimillion pound study has been launched to assess the impact of the environment on the health and development of children.
Overweight teens 'do not see themselves as too heavy' - BBC News
- More than a third of overweight teenagers do not regard themselves as too heavy and think they are about the right weight, a study in England shows.
Eating disorders at Ramadan: One teenager's experience - BBC News
- Amina Clayton, who is recovering from an eating disorder, talks about her experience at Ramadan.