New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Finasteride and Bladder Cancer - European Urology
European Urology, the official journal of the EAU, has been a prestigious urological forum for over 35 years, and is currently read by more than 20,000 urologists across the globe.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mr Jamie Dunn
ST6 Urology - Derriford Hospital
Posted over 4 years ago
This is not new data. The Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial demonstrated this in the past....the reduction in prostate cancer incidence of circa 30 percent in patients taking a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor was demonstrated but that trial also demonstrated
TCC - Transitional Cell Carcinoma (bladder cancer)
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bladder cancer removal. All rights reserved by The Urology Group 2013.
- Bladder cancer removal .
Remember, Smoking is not the leading cause of bladder cancer world wide...it is of TCC in the developed world...but in the red zones think SCC and Schistosomiasis
- Schistosomiasis Haematobium is the leading cause of bladder cancer worldwide.
No strong association is found between pioglitazone and bladder cancer
- The diabetes drug pioglitazone is not associated with a statistically significant increased risk of bladder cancer, although a small increased risk cannot be excluded, new research published in JAM...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.