New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Injuries, Violence Play a Major Role in Mortality in US
Prescription drug abuse has become one of the greatest causes of injury death in the US, according to a recent report.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Our ageing population: what role will you play?
- An ageing population can bring problems, but also rewarding opportunities for students to make a difference
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Enzyme identified that plays crucial role in resistance to flu
- McGill researchers, led by Dr. Maya Saleh of the Department of Medicine, have identified an enzyme, cIAP2 that helps the lungs protect themselves from the flu by giving them the ability to...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.