New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Electronic Medication Reconciliation and Medication Errors
This report evaluates the use of an electronic tool to reduce non-intercepted admission medication reconciliation errors in a children's hospital.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A flipped forward view for healthcare
- The recent publication of the NHS’s Five Year Forward View by NHS England’s chief executive, Simon Stevens, has been described as “radical” by some reports. One proposal is that general practices w...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.