New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diet, Exercise, Smoking, and Genes Interact in AMD Risk
Unhealthy lifestyle habits plus genetic risk factors can act synergistically to increase risk for age-related macular degeneration.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com
- Free online calorie counter and diet plan. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Find nutrition facts for over 2,000,000 foods.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Smoking facts and evidence
- Find out the key facts and evidence around smoking and cancer risk.
Diet and exercise are effective in preventing type 2 diabetes, task force finds
- Programs that promote dietary change and physical activity are effective in reducing the likelihood that people at risk of developing type 2 diabetes will do so, say new recommendations from the US...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!