New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Autism in Little Kids: The Arguments for Universal Screening
USPSTF says the evidence does not support universal screening for autism spectrum disorder at 18 and 24 months. But is that a fair interpretation of the evidence?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Autism Screening Tutorial
- Tutorial on evaluating for signs of autism in toddlers, produced by Help Autism Now Society.
Bacteria Mind Map
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!