New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What is twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome?
Identical twins who share a placenta also share a blood supply. Our expert explains all. - BabyCentre
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medicowesome: Gastroschisis vs Omphalocele mnemonic
- Ikan, I'm unable to visualise the embryological development! Gone through several books,videos, but all in vain! I am unable to undestand the development of gut tube..theoritically i have understoo...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Shotgun Histology Prostate
- Shotgun Histology Prostate
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.