New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gestureplex Wrist Controller for Hands Free Operation of Devices in Surgical Theater |
Doctors in the operating room and in cath labs these days use a lot of different pieces of equipment, some of them requiring another person to operate so t
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- In this video podcast Mr Alaistair Pace demonstrates an effective technique for examination of the hands. Further video podcasts can be found at www.surgeryandmedicine.com
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Austrian men receive robotic prosthetic hands in world first
- For the first time ever, three men from Austria have undergone a groundbreaking procedure that enables them to control robotic prosthetic hands controlled by their minds.
New Device Stimulates Nerves to Bring Feeling to Prosthetic Hands | Medgadget
- Now that the mechanical aspects of prosthetic arms have gotten quite impressive, getting these devices to have a sense of touch is a major next step to ove
Powered Glove Turbocharges Weak, Poorly Working Hands (VIDEO) |
- A lot of people suffer from debilitating conditions that render their hands practically useless. Now a Harvard engineering team has come up with a smart po
Kent schoolgirl's friends say her 3D hand is 'cool' - BBC News
- A schoolgirl from Kent, who was born with only one hand, has had a new one specially built for her by her classmates.
Health hackers: the patients taking medical innovation into their own hands
- Tired of waiting for a monitor for his diabetes, Tim Omer made his own. He is one of a growing number of patients circumventing medical companies in favour of a homemade healthcare revolu...