New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Final US Smoking Cessation Recommendations Released
In new smoking cessation recommendations, the US Preventive Services Task Force calls on providers to ask all patients about smoking and provide evidence-based resources for quitting.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Psychosocial smoking cessation interventions help patients with heart attacks to quit. | Cochrane
- Smoking is a risk factor for heart attacks and stopping smoking is recommended for patients after a heart attack. Psychosocial smoking cessation interventions like counseling can help such patients...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…