New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nasotracheal Intubation | Resus Review
Simple introduction to successful and safe nasotracheal intubations, including tips for performing them awake and mastering the procedure.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nasogastric Intubation: Overview, Periprocedural Care, Technique
- Gastric intubation via the nasal passage (ie, nasogastric route) is a common procedure that provides access to the stomach for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. A nasogastric (NG) tube is used f...
Fiberoptic Awake Oral Intubation | Resus Review
- Tutorial and procedure steps for performing fiberoptic awake oral intubation including equipment, preparation, and medications.
Airway Management for EMT Professionals (Quick Review)
- Airway Management for EMT Professionals (Quick Review). Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Thank you.
LITFL Review 186
- LITFL Review 186. Your regular and reliable source for the highest highlights, sneakiest sneak peeks and loudest shout-outs from the web
LITFL Review 189
- LITFL Review 189. Your regular and reliable source for the highest highlights, sneakiest sneak peeks and loudest shout-outs from the web
Errors in Emergency Medicine: Rapid Sequence Intubation
- *Rapid Sequence Intubation* Rapid sequence intubation (RSI) is a medical procedure involving a prompt induction of general anesthesia and subsequent intubati...