New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Synacthen Test. Investigations in to addison's, synacthen. | Patient
A synacthen test checks the function of the adrenal glands. It can help to see whether your body is producing enough steroid hormone (cortisol). Note :...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Amlodipine: Drug Uses, Side Effects & Dosage
- Amlodipine (Norvasc) is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and angina. Includes amlodipine side effects, interactions and indications.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Minihep, Heparin Sodium | ePharmapedia
- Coagulation modifiers, Anticoagulants, Heparins and heparinoids, Unstable angina, Venous thromboembolism, Peripheral arterial embolism, Prophylaxis of re-occlusion of the coronary arteries followi...
Omeprazole: Uses, Side Effects & Dosage Guide - Drugs.com
- Omeprazole is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.
Beta Blocker: Wikipedia Page
- Beta blockers (β-blockers, beta-adrenergic blocking agents, beta antagonists, beta-adrenergic antagonists, beta-adrenoreceptor antagonists, or beta adrenergic receptor antagonists) are a class of d...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!