New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Omeprazole: Uses, Side Effects & Dosage Guide - Drugs.com
Omeprazole is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pharmacology of Shock
- This is a basic introduction of some of the drugs used in various forms of shock.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Overdose - Common Drugs and Antidotes
- Drug Antidote
Alpha and beta dual receptor blockers for treatment of high blood pressure | Cochrane
- Alpha and beta dual receptor blockers are a subclass of beta blockers which are commonly used to treat high blood pressure (BP). Drugs in this class include carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Trandate)...
Novel Therapeutics in Hypertension and Kidney Disease
- Focus on two broad, important concepts emerging in the pharmacology and therapeutics of hypertension and kidney disease.
International Drug Scheduling; Convention on Psychotropic Substances; Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs; Ketamine and Nine Other Substances; Request for Comments
- I got this in my email bag overnight. International Drug Scheduling; Convention on Psychotropic Substances; Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs; Ketamine and Nine Other Substances; Request for Comm...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases