New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Levothyroxine: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects - Drugs.com
Levothyroxine is used to treat low thyroid activity and to treat or suppress different types of goiters. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Amlodipine: Drug Uses, Side Effects & Dosage
- Amlodipine (Norvasc) is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) and angina. Includes amlodipine side effects, interactions and indications.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Minihep, Heparin Sodium | ePharmapedia
- Coagulation modifiers, Anticoagulants, Heparins and heparinoids, Unstable angina, Venous thromboembolism, Peripheral arterial embolism, Prophylaxis of re-occlusion of the coronary arteries followi...
Omeprazole: Uses, Side Effects & Dosage Guide - Drugs.com
- Omeprazole is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and other conditions caused by excess stomach acid. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications.
Beta Blocker: Wikipedia Page
- Beta blockers (β-blockers, beta-adrenergic blocking agents, beta antagonists, beta-adrenergic antagonists, beta-adrenoreceptor antagonists, or beta adrenergic receptor antagonists) are a class of d...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...